May 25, 2010

morning.















































































































These are just photos I took while eating my carrot cake the other morning :) My rats: Neko and Edie. Plus my cat Licorice! Oh yeah,and my phone and hair shine spray aha. Just returned from looking at a house to move into, it was a failure. it had a bedroom smaller than my queen bed...Fish and chips or pizza for dinner. NOM NOM. I was going to take some photos of myself, like fashion ones, but my camera died. :( oww. This isnt very exciting, but I had the photos so here they are.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm that carrot cake looks delicious.

    xx .sabo skirt.

    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete