March 9, 2010

the sword, and the sorcerer down the rabbit hole.



I'm only ten minutes in, and can already tell this 1982 film will be another messed up tale! Although, the most exciting so far :) makes my night!
It came in a triple pack:
1. Sword and the Sorcerer = so far, better of the three!
2. Barbarian Queen = umm, frightening nakedness overload.
3. Beast Master = oh, im yet to watch you! :)

ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE IN WONDERLAND, hello.



so excited that i finally saw it! i was having a lazy day and didn't really want to do anything but then was forced off the couch and found my way down the rabbit hole! :D johnny depp, you get more amazing everytime i watch you and the makeup was fantastic!
TIM BURTON, MAY WE HAVE COFFEE PLEASE? :)

3 comments:

  1. go Johnny!!! those first 3 movies certainly look like wonderful viewing!!! :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I must agree. I am getting rather concerded with the movies you are viewing - very worrying!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. See I am so concerned with your viewing, I lost my ability to spell!!

    ReplyDelete