January 2, 2011

falls falls falls.




CLOUD CONTROL

BOY AND BEAR


WASHINGTON

ANGUS AND JULIA STONE

KLAXONS

SIMON TAYLOR-DAVIS


What a wonderful two weeks! Christmas was good as usual and got so many lollies to keep me happy and also my Falls ticket! Falls was amazing although I hate camping and sitting out in the sun too long but I had some experiences that I will never forget! I was front row in the mosh pit for Joan Jett and the Blackhearts and also Front row for Klaxons!! Klaxons are who I mainly went for and they played after the new year countdown! Simon Taylor-Davis was right in front of me ♥ I ate too many packets of Sakatas, creepy tall man followed my friend around, slept in thermals and woke up boiling, had heat stroke, went on adventures and so many fun things! I now have a completely sunburnt back, sunburnt and swollen lips, two circle sunburns on  my legs and almost had dreadlocks! happy to be showered and to have eaten real food, aka pizza! I also dyed my hair black!

No comments:

Post a Comment