January 10, 2011

cypherspeed.
























I have nothing to look forward to now. Christmas is gone, Falls is over and I'm not going back to school anytime soon although I may move mid year but thats ages away. The only thing I have to do now is to start my Etsy store and start making things! Last week I saw Love and Other Drugs, although it was sad because Anne Hathaway's character had parkinsons disease, the movie was slow and not alot really happened except Jake Gyllenhaals's character was climbing up the ladder in his job and falling in love. It was a good story but just not good enough to make me want to sit on my couch and re-watch it. After one month of waiting for Star Trek TOS to arrive, it finally came and beautiful! Now I can finish the second series and get on to the third! I also managed to pick up The Runaways DVD for $10, woooo.

1 comment:

  1. you need to make plans so you will have something to look forward to!!! you can do anything!!!! just do it

    ReplyDelete