April 7, 2011

outofcoffee.
























Soooo sleeeepy right now! Up watching Weeds season 2, slightly addicted at the moment, with a homemade choc-chip cookie and cordial to keep me awake! Waiting on a 60's shift dress that I bought from E-bay to arrive, I just need some new clothes to wear! This week is all about loading up a new wardrobe, baking copious amounts of biscuits, trying to see my lover and trying to get to the movies because it's been a while! Although work work work, going to gigs and late nights and baking are the usual go at the moment so a nap is all i need. And a few nights away as soon as possible would be lovely, but only after the Easter holidays are over because it's one of the times of the year when work is zooom super busy.
I think it's about time I did a movie review, any movies?

No comments:

Post a Comment