November 17, 2010

sweet treats.




























Can't say my week has been too thrilling. Went and saw the Social network for the second time, pretended to study but got distracted by big Bang Theory season 3, had a mishap with hair lightener with friends of Friday night and now my hair is a lovely shade of orange... Had an exam, bought a top off E-Bay, became re-addicted to Crystal Castles, finished school and spent three hours putting my art work on display (which I will take photos of tomorrow) aaand basically I have finished school now for a very long time and can let the fun and adventures start! Ahh today I think I will pretend to study, bake something from the Frankie Magazine cookbook 'Sweet treats and possibly see paranormal Activity! Not a movie I will enjoy buut who would turn down a free movie?!

No comments:

Post a Comment