March 8, 2011

bubblegumjellyslice.






























(Ben's birthday card that looks wonky)
It was my loves 19th birthday a few days ago and because his present is yet to arrive, I made him bubblegum jelly slice cupcakes and a heart shaped jelly slice! I may have eaten more of it than him... Yum. The photos didn't work too well because I had mum's camera on the wrong setting. This week I went to the Kings Speech (finally!) and loved it and will probably end up going again. Also saw Hall Pass whiiiich, well, was not good. Been working almost everyday, too! Had another lovely BBQ with friends then had an enjoyable time out, bought some new shoes, re-dyed my hair all black, bought some amazing bed socks and leopard print dressing gown and got given a Fanta puzzle from my work!

1 comment: